Air-Fried Crumbed Fish
Crumbed fish is one of my favorite fried items, and this air-fried version of the recipe gives me great flavor without the fat.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 12 minutes
- total: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 fillets
Ingredients for Air-Fried Crumbed Fish
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 flounder fillets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lemon, sliced
Directions for Air-Fried Crumbed Fish
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a bowl. Stir until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip fish fillets into the egg; shake off any excess. Dip fillets into the bread crumb mixture; coat evenly and fully.
- Lay coated fillets gently in the preheated air fryer. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12 minutes. Garnish with lemon slices.
Use any variety of fish you prefer.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
354 calories; protein 26.9g; carbohydrates 22.5g; fat 17.7g; cholesterol 106.7mg; sodium 308.9mg.