Air Fryer Artichoke Hearts
Have you ever tried air fryer artichoke hearts? They’re a delicious way to start a meal! For a quick appetizer, pair them with some sour cream or ranch dip. When the weather is nice, these are the perfect party food. They come together in minutes, so you can have them ready in no time. Plus, they’re healthier than fried food! If you’re watching your waistline, these make a great snack, too.
As a bonus, these air fryer artichoke hearts will make the house smell amazing! The garlic and herbs in the dish will permeate the air and make your home smell like a cozy Italian restaurant. Serve the artichokes with a garlic aioli or creamy horseradish sauce for dipping and enjoy. You’ll be in culinary heaven in no time.
We love air fryer artichoke hearts because they are a healthy and delicious option. They are perfect for a quick and easy snack or a side dish. Air fryer artichoke hearts are low in calories and fat, and high in fiber and antioxidants. They are also a good source of protein and vitamins.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 7 minutes
- total: 17 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Artichoke Hearts
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions for Air Fryer Artichoke Hearts
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pat artichoke hearts dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes. Shake basket and continue cooking until artichokes begin to brown and edges are crispy, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
67 calories; protein 2.6g; carbohydrates 6.6g; fat 3.7g; cholesterol 0.9mg; sodium 525.8mg.