Air Fryer Bacon
This is what I’ve found to be the optimal way for cooking perfectly crispy bacon in the air fryer.
Cooking is a popular hobby for many people, and it is not surprising that people want to do it at home instead of going out to a restaurant. This is especially true for fast foods, and when it comes to fast food, bacon is king.
Air Fryer Bacon is a delicious and easy to prepare. It is healthy, tasty and easy to make. This blog highlights the taste and flavor of air fryer bacon, and how easy it is to make it at home. You can also find the main ingredients required to make this recipe and the nutritional value per serving.
Cooking Instructions for the Air Fryer Bacon
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- cook: 15 minutes
- total: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 0.5 pound of bacon
Ingredients for Air Fryer Bacon
- ½ (16 ounce) package bacon
Directions for Air Fryer Bacon
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lay bacon in the air fryer basket in a single layer; some overlap is okay.
- Fry for 8 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until bacon is crisp, about 7 minutes more. Transfer cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up excess grease.
More Recipe Suggestions for you
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
67 calories; protein 4.6g; carbohydrates 0.2g; fat 5.2g; cholesterol 13.6mg; sodium 284.9mg.