Air Fryer Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
Plan ahead. The chicken thighs marinate overnight.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- cook: 30 minutes
- additional: 8 hrs
- total: 8 hrs 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as Cavender’s®)
- 1 teaspoon Goya Sazonador Total
- 2 pounds bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- ¼ cup water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ pound baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
Directions for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
- Mix paprika, garlic, onion powder, Greek seasoning, sazonador total, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon seasoning in a small bowl; cover and set aside until needed for the potatoes.
- Place remaining seasoning in a 1-gallon resealable bag with water, 4 tablespoons olive oil, and vinegar. Add chicken thighs; massage to coat with seasoning, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon reserved seasoning in a small bowl with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; stir to combine. Toss potatoes in and stir until well coated. Combine potatoes and thighs in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until potatoes are tender and chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 28 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
If you want you can even swap the seasonings out for a grill marinade packet.
You may need to cook in batches depending on how big your air fryer is .
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
538 calories; protein 39.8g; carbohydrates 11.2g; fat 36.6g; cholesterol 140.1mg; sodium 253.6mg.