Air Fryer Corn Ribs
This is my fun take on air-fried elote ribs. Cutting the corn this way causes them to curl up in the shape of ribs once cooked. This also makes the corn a lot easier to handle and eat, not to mention a lot less messy.
The Perfect Corn Ribs Air Fryer Recipe
Air Fryer Corn Ribs is a great recipe for you to prepare for your family members and loved ones. These days with so much of unhealthy food being served at parties and functions, it is great to make something that is not only tasty but is healthy as well.
How can something so deep-fried taste so light and crispy? You can thank the air fryer for that. The air fryer dries out the food and doesn’t leave that greasy finish that you would get from deep frying, and the best part is that it tastes amazing. If you’re wondering how to make air fryer corn ribs from scratch then this recipe is for you.
Recommend Air Fryer for this Recipe
If you want to cook delicious meals, having a high quality air fryer will make the job easier. Here is an air fryer that we recommend to make cooking much easier for meal times.
This air fryer is perfect for throwing small parties or even just a miracle tool to make cooking meals much easier. You can use it to cook up to 18 chicken wings, an 8 inch pizza or 4 full size steaks. It can even cook up to 800 grams of french fries. This air fryer might just be your dream cooker.
- Preparation Time 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Total: 25 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Yield:8 ribs
Ingredients for Air Fryer Corn Ribs
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Mexican-style hot sauce (such as Valentina®)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Directions for Air Fryer Corn Ribs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place an ear of corn on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half in half lengthwise. Repeat with remaining ear of corn. You should have 8 “ribs” total.
- Whisk olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth. Brush onto both sides of each rib and place in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through the cook time.
- Meanwhile whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, and hot sauce together until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer corn ribs to a serving plate. Drizzle sauce over the ribs and top with cotija cheese and cilantro.
Nutritional Information for Air Fryer Corn Ribs
- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories: 514.6
- % Daily Value *
- protein: 6.5g 13 %
- carbohydrates: 20.3g 7 %
- dietary fiber: 3.1g 12 %
- sugars: 3.5g
- fat: 47.6g 73 %
- saturated fat: 9g 45 %
- cholesterol: 25.3mg 8 %
- vitamin a iu: 773.2IU 16 %
- niacin equivalents: 2.6mg 20 %
- vitamin b6: 0.3mg 18 %
- vitamin c: 10.8mg 18 %
- folate: 45.8mcg 12 %
- calcium: 107.3mg 11 %
- iron: 1mg 6 %
- magnesium: 41.4mg 15 %
- potassium: 308.2mg 9 %
- sodium: 406.4mg 16 %
- thiamin: 0.2mg 19 %
- calories from fat: 428.8