Air Fryer Donut Sticks
Turn a sheet of crescent dough into homemade cinnamon and sugar doughnut sticks, cooked in the air fryer, and served with fruit jam, syrup, honey, or melted chocolate for dipping!
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Total: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 48 donut sticks
Ingredients for Air Fryer Donut Sticks
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup any flavor fruit jam
Directions for Air Fryer Donut Sticks
- Unroll crescent roll dough sheet and pat out to an 8×12-inch rectangle. Cut dough in half lengthwise with a pizza cutter and cut each piece crosswise into 1/2-inch wide “sticks.” Dip doughnut sticks in melted butter and place in a single later in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 380 degrees F (195 degrees C) until well browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a pie plate or shallow bowl. Remove doughnut sticks from the air fryer and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve doughnut sticks with jam.
You can also serve doughnut sticks with syrup, honey, melted chocolate, caramel, or desired frosting.
To make donut bites, use a (16.3 ounce) package refrigerated large biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters, dip in butter, and cook as directed for doughnut sticks. Makes 32 bites.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
266 calories; protein 2.2g; carbohydrates 37.6g; fat 11.8g; cholesterol 15.3mg; sodium 267.3mg.