Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
Air-fried fingerling potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender and creamy on the inside. This is a simple side dish that works for everyday meals as well as special occasions.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 15 minutes
- total: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions for Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato halves in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir until evenly coated.
- Place potatoes in the basket of the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir and cook until desired crispness is reached, about 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
120 calories; protein 2.4g; carbohydrates 20.3g; fat 3.5g; sodium 46.5mg.