Air Fryer French Toast Bites
These French toast bites are perfect for little fingers! If preferred, you can also create French toast sticks, or leave slices whole.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 11 minutes
- total: 21 minutes
- Servings: 6
Ingredients for Air Fryer French Toast Bites
- 1 (8 inch) angel food cake loaf
- ½ cup Italian sweet cream-flavored creamer (from Coffee-Mate®)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (Optional)
Directions for Air Fryer French Toast Bites
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice angel food cake loaf into 1-inch slices. Cut each slice into thirds, then cut each in half so you will get 6 cubes from each slice.
- Whisk creamer, egg, and cinnamon sugar together in a bowl. Dip each cube into the liquid and place cubes into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 6 minutes. Spray with nonstick spray. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and air-fry for 5 more minutes. Serve immediately with maple syrup for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
218 calories; fat 6.1g; cholesterol 31mg; sodium 388.7mg; carbohydrates 39.6g; protein 4g.