Air Fryer Meatloaf
This simple air fryer meatloaf is easy to make and ready to eat in less than an hour.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 25 minutes
- additional: 10 minutes
- total: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
Ingredients for Air Fryer Meatloaf
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
Directions for Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Preheat an air fryer to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, thyme, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Knead and mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to a small loaf pan. Smooth the top, press in mushrooms, and coat with olive oil.
- Roast meatloaf in the preheated air fryer until nicely browned, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (72 degrees C).
- Let meatloaf rest at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges and serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
297 calories; protein 24.8g; carbohydrates 5.9g; fat 18.8g; cholesterol 125.5mg; sodium 706.5mg.