Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
These pretzel bites take minimal ingredients and minimal time to prepare. Serve salted, with mustard, cheese sauce, or with seasoning like cinnamon sugar, ranch seasoning, etc.
Air Fryer Pretzel Bites are a delicious and tasty twist on a classic snack. They are easy to make and are a fun appetizer for parties, tailgating, or anytime you want a good snack. Air Fryer Pretzel Bites are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They taste just like the carnival or the mall, or any place that you can buy these delicious, bite-sized treats.
The Perfect Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
What’s better than a sweet, doughy, cheesy pretzel? It’s a crisp, salty, sweet and doughy, cheesy pretzel! And it’s easy to make with the Instant Pot Air Fryer. This blog on Air Fryer Pretzel Bites will show you exactly how easy it is to cook in the Air Fryer and how delicious it is.
Summary of Air Fryer Pretzel Bites Recipe
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Total: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
One of the most common problems with trying to lose weight is eating junk food and then feeling guilty about it. While this recipe isn’t going to help you lose weight, it will help you overcome your junk food cravings for something that is actually healthy for you. The only thing that is unhealthy about this recipe is the fact that you will be eating multiple servings of them.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt, or to taste
Directions for Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
- Mix self-rising flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl until well combined. Turn out dough onto a floured surface and knead dough comes together.
- Roll dough into 3/4-inch thick ropes. Cut each rope into three 5-inch pieces and roll each piece into a small ball.
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water in a large pot to a boil over medium-high heat. Add baking soda to the boiling water. Carefully drop dough balls into the water and cook until they float to the top.
- Using a slotted spoon remove dough balls once they float to the top and transfer to the air fryer basket in one line. You might need to cook them in batches.
- Cook until pretzel bites are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Spray pretzel bites with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle kosher salt on top. Serve and enjoy.
I do not suggest lining the air fryer with parchment liners, as the dough will stick to the parchment.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
231 calories; fat 5.5g; cholesterol 11.3mg; sodium 2955.9mg; carbohydrates 36.8g; protein 7.6g.