Air Fryer Ravioli
These air fryer ravioli make a nice appetizer or afternoon snack, without the guilt. Serve them with our favorite marinara sauce for dipping!
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 10 minutes
- total: 20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Yield: 3 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Ravioli
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup Italian-style bread crumbs (such as Vigo®)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated spinach and mozzarella ravioli
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
Directions for Air Fryer Ravioli
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Beat egg and water together in a small bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Pecorino Romano cheese on a plate. Dip 1 ravioli into beaten egg mixture, then into bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place ravioli on a plate and repeat with remaining ravioli. Lightly spray ravioli with cooking spray.
- Place as many ravioli in the air fryer basket as you can without overlapping them.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 6 minutes. Flip ravioli using tongs and cook for 4 minutes more. Remove from the air fryer and repeat with remaining ravioli. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
373 calories; protein 17.6g; carbohydrates 45.6g; fat 13.4g; cholesterol 107.6mg; sodium 692.4mg.