Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
These air fryer roasted potatoes are golden and crispy on the outside, tender inside, and ready to eat in just 15 minutes!
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- cook: 10 minutes
- total: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2
Ingredients for Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- ½ pound mini potatoes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions for Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Wash and dry potatoes. Trim edges to make a flat surface on both ends.
- Combine extra-virgin olive oil and salad dressing mix in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss until potatoes are well coated. Place in a single layer into the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Air fry until potatoes are golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip potatoes and air fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
132 calories; protein 2.3g; carbohydrates 20.3g; fat 4.8g; sodium 166.8mg.