Air-Fryer Roasted Veggies
Air fryer vegetables are easy since air fryers are taking over kitchens nationwide. They’re mini convection ovens that fry foods with little to no oil, less fat, and fewer calories. A heating element and fan bathe the food in hot air to produce a crispy finished product. You’ll use 3 cups of assorted vegetables in this recipe, cut into 1-inch pieces. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- Total: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
Air-Fryer Roasted Veggies dotdash meredith food studios
Ingredients for Air-Fryer Roasted Veggies
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup diced summer squash
- ½ cup diced mushrooms
- ½ cup diced cauliflower
- ½ cup diced asparagus
- ½ cup diced sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning, or more to taste
Directions for Air-Fryer Roasted Veggies
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Add zucchini, squash, mushrooms, cauliflower, asparagus, red pepper, oil, salt, pepper, and desired seasoning to a large bowl. Toss to coat; arrange in a single layer in the fryer basket.
- Cook, stirring halfway, in the preheated air fryer until tender crisp, about 10 minutes.
Four Seasoning Ideas:
- Italian seasoning
- Herbes de Provence
- Smoked paprika
- Gremolata: 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 teaspoons lemon zest, and 2 cloves minced garlic
If using firm vegetables (e.g., new potato, carrot, turnip, parsnip, winter squash, celeriac, sweet potato), cook for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
37 calories; protein 1.4g; carbohydrates 3.4g; fat 2.4g; sodium 152.2mg.