Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
This air fryer rotisserie chicken is very moist and really easy to make.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- cook: 1 hr
- additional: 10 minutes
- total: 1 hr 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) whole fryer chicken, giblets removed
Directions for Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Mix salt, paprika, onion powder, thyme, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the oil over chicken, then half of the spice mixture.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 30 minutes. Carefully remove chicken from the fryer.
- Flip chicken over. Oil the other side and sprinkle with remaining spice mixture. Return to the air fryer and continue to cook until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes more.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from the fryer, cover with a doubled sheet of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
351 calories; protein 42.8g; carbohydrates 1.5g; fat 18.3g; cholesterol 127.6mg; sodium 1008.4mg.