Air Fryer Sausage Patties
These air fryer sausage patties will be nicely browned. The best part is — you will avoid grease splatter all over your stovetop!
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- Total: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
Ingredients for Air Fryer Sausage Patties
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage patties (such as Johnsonville®)
- 1 serving nonstick cooking spray
Directions for Air Fryer Sausage Patties
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease the inside of the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Arrange sausage patties in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes; flip the patties and cook about 3 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a patty should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts for Per Serving
145 calories; protein 14.1g; carbohydrates 0.7g; fat 9g; cholesterol 45.6mg; sodium 393.3mg.