Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
These air fryer zucchini chips are crunchy and cheesy without the guilt of deep-frying. This is the perfect way to make use of those abundant zucchini from the garden! Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 25 minutes
- total: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
Ingredients for Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- cooking spray
Directions for Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine panko and Parmesan cheese on a plate. Dip 1 zucchini slice into beaten egg then into panko mixture, pressing to coat. Place zucchini slice on a wire baking rack and repeat with remaining slices. Lightly spray zucchini slices with cooking spray.
- Arrange zucchini slices in a single layer in the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes; flip the slices and cook 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining zucchini slices.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
160 calories; protein 10.8g; carbohydrates 21.1g; fat 6.6g; cholesterol 59.7mg; sodium 383.8mg.