Beef & Broccoli Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Beef & Broccoli Recipe.
This easy beef and broccoli is so much better than takeout. The beef is perfectly cooked and the broccoli is nice and crunchy. The sauce is delicious and coats the beef and broccoli perfectly. This dish is so much better than any takeout I’ve ever had.
We love this beef and broccoli recipe because it is so easy to make and so delicious. The beef is so tender and the broccoli is so fresh and crispy. We also love that it is healthy and low in calories.
This recipe is really easy to make, especially since we are able to use the slow cooker. The slow cooker is a great way to cook food without having to watch it constantly, and it also keeps the food warm and moist. This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in just a few hours.
Serve it over white or brown rice, with plenty of Sriracha! Sriracha is a delicious, spicy sauce that can really liven up a dish. If you’re looking for a simple way to add some flavor to your rice, Sriracha is a great option. Just pour it over your rice and enjoy!
- Serves: 4 – 6 portions
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 4 hours
- Total time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 c. low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
Directions for making Beef & Broccoli Recipe
- In a large slow-cooker, add steak. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions.
- Cover and cook on low until beef is tender and cooked through, 3.5 to 4 hours.
- When the steak is tender, spoon a few tablespoons of the slow-cooker broth into a bowl and whisk with cornstarch. Pour into slow cooker and toss with the beef until combined. Add broccoli and cook, covered, 20 minutes more.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and serve over rice.