Carnitas omelette is filled with crisp, tender pork, fajita veggies, and topped with guacamole and sour cream for a delicious, hearty breakfast!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 servings
Ingredients for Carnitas Omelette
- 1 tablespoon butter, ghee, or oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup carnitas
- 1/3 cup fajita veggies
- Optional toppings: guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and cheese.
Instructions for Carnitas Omelette
- In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk the eggs.
- Whisking eggs in a bowl for a carnitas omelette
- In a 10-inch non-stick pan, heat the butter or oil over medium heat. Pour in the eggs and make sure they’re evenly spread out, then turn the heat down to medium-low. Add a lid and cook the eggs for about 2 minutes, or until the top is no longer runny.
- Cooking eggs in a pan for carnitas omelette
- Add the cooked crispy carnitas and fajita veggies onto half of the omelette.
- Adding carnitas to an omelette in a pan
- Use a spatula to fold the other half on top and slide the omelette onto a plate.
- Garnish the omelette with guacamole, sour cream and your favorite toppings.
- Omelette stuffed with carnitas and fajita veggies on a plate.
Nutrition in Carnitas Omelette
Calories: 234kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 19g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 281mg, Sodium: 132mg, Potassium: 292mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 356IU, Calcium: 45mg, Iron: 2mg