Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip. We really hope that you enjoy this recipe and share it with your family and friends.
This is a very simple recipe for a delicious and creamy spinach artichoke dip that you can make in a Crockpot Slow Cooker. This is a great appetizer and the recipe can be scaled up or down to make any size party!
If spinach artichoke dip is one of those things you get really excited about a party but you often feel like it takes too much effort to make at home, this slow-cooker version is for you.
Don’t bother turning on the oven (especially when you have other appetizers to bake—cranberry brie bites, perhaps?). This crock-pot dip is foolproof, insanely easy, and a total winner for your next gathering (or night on the couch).
Summary of Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Got leftovers? Slather any remaining dip over baked chicken during the last 10 minutes of cooking for an easy, tasty weeknight meal.
- Yields: 4 cups
- Preparation Time: 0 hours 10 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 mins
Ingredients for Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained, or 10 oz. fresh chopped spinach
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 3/4 c. mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 c. Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 c. whole Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or sliced veggies for serving
Directions for making Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
After 2 hours, stir until ingredients are well combined, and transfer the dip to the vessel of your choice. Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips, and a selection of sliced veggies.
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com