Dry-Rub Air-Fried Chicken Wings
Today we are going to change things up and make something a little bit outside of the norm- Memphis-style dry rub chicken wings. These chicken wings are full of flavor and are perfect for any party or family get together.
There are many reasons to love dry-rub air-fried chicken wings. For one, they are a healthier alternative to traditional fried chicken wings. They are also very easy to make, and the dry rub gives them a great flavor.
These dry-rub air-fried chicken wings are perfect for any occasion. Whether you are having a casual get-together with friends or a more formal event, these wings will be a hit. They are also a great option for a quick and easy meal with the family.
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy chicken wing option, dry-rub air-fried chicken wings are a great choice.
The dry-rub gives the chicken a nice flavor and the air-frying gives it a crispy texture. This is a great meal to have on a busy weeknight when you don’t have time to cook a big meal.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 35 minutes
- total: 45 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Yield: 8 wings
Ingredients for Dry-Rub Air-Fried Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 chicken wings, or more as needed
Directions for Dry-Rub Air-Fried Chicken Wings
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together brown sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, mustard powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss in chicken wings and rub the seasonings into them with your hands until fully coated.
- Arrange wings in the basket of the preheated air fryer, standing up on their ends and leaning against each other and the wall of the basket.
- Cook until wings are tender inside and golden brown and crisp on the outside, about 35 minutes. Transfer wings to a plate and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
318 calories; protein 25.9g; carbohydrates 11.3g; fat 18.7g; cholesterol 77.3mg; sodium 1519.9mg.