Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
Boneless pork chops cooked to perfection in the air fryer. This recipe is so easy and you couldn’t ask for a more tender and juicy chop.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- cook: 20 minutes
- total: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
Ingredients for Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions for Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and pepper in a flat shallow dish; mix well.
- Coat each pork chop with olive oil. Dredge both sides of each chop in the Parmesan mixture and set on a plate.
- Place 2 chops in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes; flipping halfway through cook time.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining chops.
For easy cleanup and less mess, mix the Parmesan mixture in a long flat-lidded plastic to-go container. Place one chop in at a time, snap the lid, and shake. Transfer to the plate and repeat with remaining chops. Perfectly coated chops every single time!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
305 calories; protein 35.3g; carbohydrates 1.5g; fat 16.6g; cholesterol 90.3mg; sodium 684.9mg.