Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Easy slow cooker chicken cacciatore. Serve over angel hair pasta. ‘Cacciatore’ is Italian for ‘hunter’, and this American-Italian term refers to food prepared ‘hunter style,’ with mushrooms and onions. Avanti!
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- cook: 9 hrs
- total: 9 hrs 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
Directions for Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
More Recipe Suggestions for you
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
261 calories; protein 27.1g; carbohydrates 23.7g; fat 6.1g; cholesterol 63.4mg; sodium 589.8mg.