Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe.
This slow cooker with Mississippi pot roast shredded and set of tongs to serve. Fork tender, nicely melt in your mouth, Mississippi Pot Roast recipe. A Naturally low-carb dinner idea made in the slow cooker with great patience!
Why You’ll Love the Mississippi Pot Roast
Pot roast is delicious and healthy and Mississippi Pot Roast is one of the best pot roast recipe I have come across. It is extremely simple to make, delicious and you can use different cut of meat. You can also prepare it in advance, freeze it, and enjoy it later. So let’s get started how to make this mouth-watering pot roast.
Pot roast is a traditional American meal that has been around since the early days of the US. It is a simple meal to make but it tastes amazing. This recipe shows you how to cook this pot roast. It also gives you some tips on how to cook it the right way, so you can get maximum enjoyment out of the meal.
A Real Authentic American Dish
If you have never tried Mississippi Pot Roast before then you are missing out on one of the best tasting dishes around. If you are looking for a tasty dish to make for dinner then this is the one for you. It is super tasty, easy to make and will leave your mouth watering.
A pot roast can be a hearty and delicious way to serve dinner. But if you prepare it in the wrong way, it can be quite a disappointment. Here’s a simple recipe for how to make Mississippi Pot Roast.
- Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- Cooking Time – 8 hours
- Total Time – 8 hours 5 minutes
Ingredients for Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
- 4 lb of chuck roast
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 package of au jus gravy mix
- 5 pepperoncini peppers, plus a splash of juice
Instructions for Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
- First of all, place the roast in bottom of a slow cooker or in a crock pot.
- After that, top with the slices of butter, sprinkle the ranch & au jus over the top & add peppers. You can use whole peppers or a handful of a sliced pepper. And then add a small splash of the pepper juice.
- In the end, cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. Shred the meat right before serving. Enjoy your meal.
Nutrition Information for Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
- Yield: 10
- Serving Size: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 500
- Total Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Trans Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 165mg
- Sodium: 938mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 45g
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com