Summary of the Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken Recipe
- Yields: 4
- Preparation Time: 0 hours 20 mins
- Total Time: 5 hours 20 mins
Ingredients for making Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 c. baby red potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Directions for making Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- In a large slow cooker, add Brussels sprouts and potatoes in an even layer and place chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, mustard, dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and vegetables. Scatter all over with garlic.
- Cover and cook on high until chicken is fall-apart tender, 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with the juices.
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com