Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings. We hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Make sure to share it with your friends!
Perfect Party Food
With the Super Bowl right around the corner, you may be thinking of throwing a party. Buffalo Ranch Wings is a great appetizer and you can cook these in your slow cooker. This is a great addition to any party. And it’s easy to cook in your slow cooker.
Any true football fan knows that Game Day isn’t complete without buffalo ranch something. These are doused in ranch seasoning and sprinkled with fresh chives for extra flavor.
Summary of Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings
- Yields: 6 to 8 persons
- Preparation Time: 0 hours 10 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh chives, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
Directions for making Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings
- Place chicken wings in a large slow-cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix together buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken wings and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on high until cooked through, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Heat broiler. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and pour wings onto them. Broil until crispy, 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve with ranch dressing.
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com