Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits.
It is the time to dust off your slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits recipes comes packed with over 300 grams of the protein, it is easy to portion out for the meal prep, and tastes is just as good as it looks (if not better)!
- Servings: 5 portions
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours and 15 minutes
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Chicken & Biscuits
- 3 diced chicken breasts
- Salt as per your taste
- Pepper as per your taste
- 2 cups of broccoli floret (300 g)
- 2 cups of baby carrot (240 g), diced
- 21 oz of condensed cream of chicken soup (595 mL)
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuit
Preparation for Slow Cooker Chicken & Biscuits
- First of all, place the chicken into the 7-quart (6 ½ liters) of slow cooker. And then sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- After that, add the veggies and condensed soup, and mix them thoroughly.
- Now Cook on high for about 3 hours.
- In the end, rip biscuit dough into the small pieces, and drop evenly over the chicken. Cook for an additional hour.
- Now enjoy your Slow Cooker Chicken And Biscuits.
Nutrition Info for Slow Cooker Chicken & Biscuits
- Calories 670
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 65g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 48g
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com