Slow Cooker Chili Mac
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Slow Cooker Chili Mac.
Slow Cooker Chili Mac is an easy and comforting dish that can be made right in your crockpot!! Uses very simple ingredients right from your pantry.
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: Chili mac
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 220 kcal
- Preparation Time – 10 minutes
- Cooking Time – 8 hours
- Total Time – 8 hours 10 minutes
Ingredients Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- 1 pound (550g) of very lean ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 (30 oz) can of chili beans in chili sauce or 2 (15-16 oz) cans of chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- Salt and pepper as per your taste
- 8 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni
- Desired toppings: sour cream, cheddar, green onions, corn chips.
Instructions Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- First of all, brown the ground beef and drain the grease. Add to a 6 quarter of slow cooker or larger and stir it in remaining ingredients except for the pasta.
- Now cover and cook for about 4 hours on HIGH gas or for about 8 hours on LOW. And, in the last 15 minutes of the cooking, stir in the uncooked pasta and cover it properly. Now, stir and test to see if the pasta is to your liking or not.
- However, even with slow cooker off the pasta will continue to cook from the heat of the chili and crock itself, so unless your pasta is really crunchy or chewy, I strongly suggest you to only cooking it for the at last 15 minutes of the cook time.
- After that, serve it immediately with desired toppings.
Recipe Notes for Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- If you are wish not to brown the beef, then first place ground beef in the bottom of your slow cooker and then break into smaller chunks.
- Nutrition facts of slow cooker chili mac: Since the different brands of ingredients have the different nutritional information, so the information shown is just an estimate.
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com