Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
I like to make this slow cooker peach crisp when the summer days are hot and I don’t want to start the oven.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- cook: 4 hrs
- total: 4 hrs 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 servings
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups sliced peaches
Directions for Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
- Lightly spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, oats, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Layer peaches in the bottom of the prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the peaches.
- Cover and cook on Low until peaches are bubbly, 4 to 6 hours.
This recipe also works well with apples.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
200 calories; protein 1.6g; carbohydrates 30.9g; fat 8.1g; cholesterol 20.3mg; sodium 60.1mg.