Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
This slow cooker pot roast recipe only takes just six ingredients to make it thanks to a packet of the onion soup mix. It just gives the roast of a ton of flavor without a ton of hard work, and no one will even be know it’s there.
Did you know the best part? You just need to dump everything into the slow cooker and walk away for few hours, and this dinner practically cooks itself. Serve it over the egg noodles or with rice and dinner is going to be good.
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Pot Roast
For 5 servings
- 3 lb of chuck roast (1.5 kg)
- Salt as per your taste
- Pepper as per your taste
- 1 oz of dried onion soup mix (30 g)
- 1 diced onion
- 3 diced gold potatoes
- 3 chopped large carrots
- ½ cup of water (120 mL)
Preparation for Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- First of all, place the chuck roast in the 7-quart (6 ½ liters) slow cooker and season with the salt and pepper.
- Now, sprinkle the onion soup pack and top with the vegetables and water.
- After that, cook on low for about 8 hours, or high for about 4-5 hours.
- Have fun and enjoy!
Nutrition Info for Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Calories 635
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 85g
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com