Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe
We have a real treat for you today, it’s a really delicious recipe by Slow Cook Recipe, today we will be showing you how to make Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe.
Leg of lamb coated in mustard and herbs. Put it in the slow cooker and leave it alone for a few hours. Super easy and fabulous every time!
Why We Love It
The Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe is one of those classics that never disappoint. If you are looking for something that will leave your guests coming back for seconds, then this recipe is for you!
If you enjoy yummy lamb recipe, then this is a fantastic recipe for you to try out for your next meal. Whether you’re serving it as an appetizer or a main course, this dish is sure to make a lasting impression.
We want to hear your thoughts on the Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe recipe. Don’t be shy! Make sure to leave a rating for it below. Sharing your review of recipes is a great help to others.
What to do with leftovers?
If you have leftovers of this recipe, you can store it in the fridge for up to four days. Simply place the leftovers in an airtight container and pop it in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat it again, simply reheat it in the microwave or on the stove.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 hrs
- Additional Time: 2 hrs 15 mins
- Total Time: 7 hrs 25 mins
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (3 pound) bone-in leg of lamb, or more to taste
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
How to Make Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe
- Bring leg of lamb to room temperature, about 2 hours.
- Pour wine into a slow cooker. Mix lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, sea salt, and pepper together in a bowl until a thick paste forms. Massage paste into the lamb using your hands; gently place into the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low, without removing the cover, for 5 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C). Let lamb rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
The nutritional content per serving is as follows:
- 285 Calories
- 14g Fat
- 11g Carbs
- 26g Protein
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to thank you for it!
If you enjoyed the Slow Cooker Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe recipe, then make sure to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified when we post inspiring new recipes.
You can also check out more exciting recipes by Slow Cook Recipe, using the links below.