Slow Cooker Sausage with Sauce
A warm easy meal made even easier in the slow cooker. These sausages may be served in sandwiches, or over rice.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- cook: 6 hrs
- total: 6 hrs 5 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Sausage with Sauce
- 8 (4 ounce) links fresh Italian sausage
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise (Optional)
Directions for Slow Cooker Sausage with Sauce
- Place the Italian sausage links, spaghetti sauce, green pepper and onion into a slow cooker. Stir to coat everything in sauce.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours. Serve on hoagie rolls.
Nutrition Facts for Per Serving:
1024 calories; protein 35.5g; carbohydrates 88.2g; fat 57.4g; cholesterol 116.9mg; sodium 2356.2mg.