Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos.
These days everyone is on a different diet, from Paleo diet and Whole30 diet to the ever-popular Keto diet, everyone is becoming more health conscience. However, just because you have a diet doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy delicious food!
Our slow cooker shredded tacos recipe is perfect for a variety of lifestyles. Did you know the best part? We will even tell you about how to store your leftovers so that you can enjoy this whenever the craving strikes you. We hope that you enjoy this recipe and share it with your family and friends!
- Servings: 11 portions
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 7 – 8 hours
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos
- 16 oz of salsa (455 g)
- 2 juiced limes
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 lb of chicken breast (1.3 kg)
- Salt as per your taste
- Pepper as per your taste
Preparation for Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos
- First of all, in your slow cooker, mix all the items like lime juice, salsa, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
- Add some salt and pepper to the chicken as per your taste, and then mix them into the sauce. And, cover and cook on the high for four hours or low for 7 to 8 hours.
- After that, remove the chicken, shred with the two forks, and return back to the slow cooker and stir.
- Now freeze leftovers into the airtight bag for up to five or six months!
Nutrition Info for Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Calories 228
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 36g
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com