Slow Cooker Venison Roast
A venison roast crockpot dinner, slow cooked with onion, creamy mushroom soup, a dab of this and a spice of that. It’s a simple, tasty way to enjoy game meat. The slow cooking process allows the flavors to meld together and creates a tender, juicy roast. The addition of creamy mushroom soup and a variety of spices adds depth of flavor and creates a delicious, hearty meal. Whether you’re a hunter or simply enjoy game meat, this is a great way to prepare it.
This Slow Cooker Venison Roast is the perfect meal for a cold winter night. It is hearty and filling, yet still light and healthy. The venison is cooked slowly in a flavorful broth, resulting in a tender and juicy roast. The best part is that it is so easy to make! Simply place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it do its magic. In just a few hours, you will have a delicious and satisfying meal that the whole family will love.
The Slow Cooker Venison Roast is a great meal that you can make in the wild. Hunting and living from the land can be a difficult task, but if you are prepared and have the right ingredients, it can be a very rewarding experience. This meal is perfect for those who want to enjoy a good meal, but do not want to spend a lot of time cooking. All you need is a slow cooker, some venison, and a few simple ingredients.
Summary for Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 hrs
- Total time: 6 hrs 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- 3 pounds boneless venison roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Directions for Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Clean venison roast and place in a slow cooker. Cover with onion slices, then sprinkle with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Stir onion soup mix and condensed soup together in a small bowl. Pour mixture over venison.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 6 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories: 313.7
- % Daily Value *
- protein: 48g 96 %
- carbohydrates: 10g 3 %
- dietary fiber: 0.7g 3 %
- sugars: 2.5g
- fat: 8g 12 %
- saturated fat: 2.6g 13 %
- cholesterol: 171.3mg 57 %
- vitamin a iu: 17.7IU
- niacin equivalents: 7.7mg 60 %
- vitamin b6: 0.4mg 24 %
- vitamin c: 2.2mg 4 %
- folate: 10.9mcg 3 %
- calcium: 34.8mg 4 %
- iron: 7.8mg 43 %
- magnesium: 37.6mg 13 %
- potassium: 459.8mg 13 %
- sodium: 1881.7mg 75 %
- calories from fat: 72.1