Slow Cooker Lamb Chops
Welcome to another fun recipe by Slow Cook Recipe, today we will be showing you how to make Slow Cooker Lamb Chops Recipe.
Tender crockpot lamb chops with a rich, red wine gravy. Your slow cooker does all the work!
Why We Love It
The Slow Cooker Lamb Chops Recipe recipe is one our of favorites. It’s really delicious, and also very easy to prepare.
If you enjoy exciting lamb recipe, then this is a really good recipe for you to try out for your next meal. Whether you’re serving it as an appetizer or a main course, this dish is sure to make a lasting impression.
We want to hear your thoughts on the Slow Cooker Lamb Chops Recipe recipe. Don’t be shy! Make sure to leave a rating for it below. Sharing your review of recipes is a great help to others.
What to do with leftovers?
If you have any leftovers of this recipe, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. When you’re ready to eat it again, simply reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hrs 30 mins
- Additional Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 4 hrs 50 mins
- Servings: 6
- ½ sweet onion, roughly chopped
- ½ cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons ground basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- 1 ½ pounds sirloin lamb chops, room temperature
How to Make Slow Cooker Lamb Chops Recipe
- Combine onion and red wine in a slow cooker.
- Whisk honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until well blended. Add tapioca starch and whisk until well combined. Let sit until mixture is thickened, at least 5 minutes.
- Dip lamb chops in the honey-mustard mixture and massage until fully coated.
- Place chops in a single layer over the red wine and onion mixture in the slow cooker. Pour remaining honey-mustard mixture on top.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on Low for 4 1/2 hours.
The nutritional content per serving is as follows:
- 209 Calories
- 8g Fat
- 19g Carbs
- 13g Protein
That’s it, we really love this recipe and it’s fun to prepare it for our guests when entertaining. Make sure to share this Slow Cooker Lamb Chops Recipe recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!
If you enjoyed the Slow Cooker Lamb Chops Recipe recipe, then make sure to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified when we post exciting new recipes.
You can also check out more mouth watering recipes by Slow Cook Recipe, using the links below.