Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe
We have a real treat for you today, it’s a really tasty recipe by Slow Cook Recipe, today we will be showing you how to make Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe.
This slow cooker lamb stew recipe is loaded with vegetables and flavor for a comforting dish on a cold day. Let your slow cooker work its magic so you can spend your time doing other things!
Why We Love It
The Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe recipe is one our of favorites. It’s really delicious, and also very easy to prepare.
If you enjoy tasty lamb recipe, then this is a really good recipe for you to try out for your next meal. Whether you’re serving it as an appetizer or a main course, this dish is sure to make a lasting impression.
We want to hear your thoughts on the Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe recipe. Don’t be shy! Make sure to leave a rating for it below. Sharing your review of recipes is a great help to others.
What to do with leftovers?
If you have any leftovers of this recipe, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. When you’re ready to eat it again, simply reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 7 hrs 25 mins
- Total Time: 7 hrs 40 mins
- Servings: 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cubed lamb stew meat
- 1 large onion, sliced into petals
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- ½ cup beer
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas
How to Make Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add lamb and onions; cook and stir until lamb is browned and onions are starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Transfer lamb mixture to a slow cooker.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and mushrooms. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, beer, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, and pepper; cover.
- Cook on High for 7 hours. Add peas and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
The nutritional content per serving is as follows:
- 438 Calories
- 17g Fat
- 46g Carbs
- 27g Protein
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.
If you enjoyed the Slow Cooker Lamb Stew Recipe recipe, then make sure to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified when we post fun new recipes.
You can also check out more exciting recipes by Slow Cook Recipe, using the links below.