Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork
An easy slow cooker recipe! Serve over rice if desired.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 4 hrs 10 minutes
- total: 4 hrs 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork
- 4 (4 ounce) pork chops
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 3 canned figs, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions for Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear pork chops in the hot skillet until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer seared pork chops to the slow cooker.
- Combine cranberries, figs, reserved fig juice, apple juice, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and rosemary in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour cranberry mixture over pork chops.
- Cook on High for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
164 calories; protein 14.6g; carbohydrates 16.6g; fat 4.4g; cholesterol 36.1mg; sodium 169.8mg.