Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork
Today we’ll be making a Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork. This dish is perfect for a winter’s day, when you want something hearty and satisfying but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. The pork cooks slowly in the oven, infusing it with the rich flavors of the cranberry and fig. The result is a tender, juicy pork that is packed with flavor. Serve it with some creamy mashed potatoes and a green vegetable for a complete meal.
This recipe for Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork is so easy to make, and it’s so delicious and full of flavor. The pork tenderloin is cooked in a slow cooker with cranberries, figs, and a few other simple ingredients, and it’s absolutely amazing. This dish is perfect for a holiday meal or any special occasion, and your family and friends will absolutely love it.
Why We Love It
This Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork is the perfect holiday dish! It’s easy to make, and the cranberry and fig flavors make it extra special. The pork is cooked slowly in the crockpot, so it’s tender and juicy. And the cranberry sauce and figs give it a beautiful, festive look. This dish is sure to be a hit at your holiday gathering!
Leftover Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork makes a great next-day lunch or dinner. Simply reheat the pork and serve with a green salad and a glass of white wine. The pork will be just as moist and flavorful as it was the first time around. Enjoy!
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 4 hrs 10 minutes
- total: 4 hrs 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork
- 4 (4 ounce) pork chops
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 3 canned figs, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions for Slow Cooker Cranberry Fig Pork
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear pork chops in the hot skillet until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer seared pork chops to the slow cooker.
- Combine cranberries, figs, reserved fig juice, apple juice, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and rosemary in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour cranberry mixture over pork chops.
- Cook on High for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
164 calories; protein 14.6g; carbohydrates 16.6g; fat 4.4g; cholesterol 36.1mg; sodium 169.8mg.