Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
These pork chops are so juicy and full of flavor, and the air fryer gives them a nice crispy coating. They’re perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. And who doesn’t love a good ranch dressing? The air fryer ranch pork chops are definitely a winner in my book!
Air fryer ranch pork chops make the perfect dish for a number of reasons. First, they are quick and easy to make. Simply season your pork chops with a ranch seasoning blend, then air fry them for a few minutes until they are cooked through. Second, they are healthy and low in fat. Air fryers use little to no oil, so your pork chops will be lower in fat than if you fried them in a traditional fryer. Third, they are delicious! The ranch seasoning gives the pork chops a flavorful, crispy coating that is sure to please your taste buds. So, if you are looking for a quick, easy, and delicious dish, look no further than air fryer ranch pork chops!
What could be simpler than ranch seasoning mix and 10 minutes in the air fryer? I prefer my chops slightly pink to ensure juiciness, but feel free to add an extra minute on each side for well done. Try different varieties of ranch mix (like spicy or bacon) to change up the flavor.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- cook: 10 minutes
- additional: 10 minutes
- total: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- aluminum foil
Directions for Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- Place pork chops on a plate and lightly spray both sides with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides with ranch seasoning mix and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chops in the preheated air fryer, working in batches if necessary, to ensure fryer is not overcrowded.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip chops and cook 5 minutes more. Let rest on a foil-covered plate for 5 minutes before serving.
Notes from the Chef:
If you need to air fry in batches, keep cooked chops warm in an oven on the lowest setting while air frying remaining chops.
For thicker chops, add an extra minute to the cook time. For thinner chops, cook 1 minute less.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
260 calories; protein 40.8g; carbohydrates 0.6g; fat 9.1g; cholesterol 106.6mg; sodium 148.2mg.