Barbacoa Burrito Bowl
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2 bowls
When it comes to making dinner, slow cookers are a godsend. They make delicious, hearty meals with little effort on your part. This Barbacoa taco recipe is no exception. The beef is juicy and full of flavor, and the slow cooker does all the work for you. Serve it up family style with toppings for the ultimate taco night.
I absolutely love to cook barbacoa tacos for my family. The flavor of the barbacoa is so unique and absolutely delicious. I always make sure to use fresh ingredients and cook the barbacoa to perfection. My family always enjoys eating these tacos and I am always so proud to serve them.
This barbacoa burrito bowl is the best throw-together recipe filled with fresh Mexican flavors! It will beat Chipotle’s barbacoa any day!
Ingredients for Barbacoa Burrito Bowl
- 3/4 cup cilantro lime rice
- 1/2 cup barbacoa
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- 1 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- optional toppings: onions, sour cream and cheese
Instructions for Barbacoa Burrito Bowl
- Warm up your leftover barbacoa and cilantro lime rice in the microwave and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the rice, barbacoa, black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes. Top with salsa, cilantro and other toppings such as sour cream and cheese.
Nutrition in Barbacoa Burrito Bowl
Calories: 502kcal, Carbohydrates: 78g, Protein: 22g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 112mg, Potassium: 731mg, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 452IU, Vitamin C: 9mg, Calcium: 51mg, Iron: 3mg