Easy Air Fried Corn Ribs
These air fried corn ribs are reminiscent of Mexican street corn, but each ear is split into quarters and then air fried. I used frozen corn on the cob which I thawed.
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- cook: 12 minutes
- total: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 16 corn ribs
Ingredients for Easy Air Fried Corn Ribs
- 4 ears ears corn on the cob
- 3 tablespoons “Everything but the Elote seasoning” divided
- nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup grated cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema, crema fresca
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro, or more to taste
Directions for Easy Air Fried Corn Ribs
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile stand corn cobs on the end, and with a sharp knife (I used a wüsthof nakiri) cut each ear down the middle. Place corn cob halves flat on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise (you will get a total of 4 ‘ribs’ per ear of corn).
- Spray each corn rib with non-stick spray. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of seasoning over the 16 corn ribs.
- Air fry corn ribs in batches for a total of 12 minutes. Remove from air fryer.
- Drizzle crema con sal over corn ‘ribs’ and sprinkle with cotija cheese and remaining seasoning. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
179 calories; protein 6.6g; carbohydrates 27.8g; fat 7g; cholesterol 18.8mg; sodium 117.4mg.