Mississippi Pot Roast
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Mississippi Pot Roast.
This Mississippi Pot Roast recipe is one of the most delicious pot roast you will eat ever! This recipe is made with just five very simple easily available ingredients and slow cooked in the Crockpot, and I am sure you are going to fall in love with this!
- Course: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American Style
- Servings: 8 servings
- Calories: 470 kcal
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
Ingredients for Mississippi Pot Roast
- 1 (3-4 pounds) of chuck roast
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 4 to 5 pepperoncini peppers
Instructions for Mississippi Pot Roast
- First of all, place the roast in slow cooker and sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix. Now place peppers on the top of the mixes, and add the butter.
- Now, cook over low heat for around 8 hours. And then serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. Have fun and enjoy your meal.
Notes for Mississippi Pot Roast
- Please do not add any water or broth to this recipe as it will make enough liquid itself as it cooks.
- This food tastes delicious with carrots and potatoes! I personally like to add few quartered of russet potatoes and a large handful of sweet baby carrots to the Crockpot when there are about 1 to 2 hours left of cooking time.
Nutrition value of Mississippi Pot Roast
- Calories: 475kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 42g
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 170mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Potassium: 760mg
- Vitamin A: 228IU
- Vitamin C: 4.2mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- Iron: 4.6mg
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com