Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
Hello friends, welcome to Slow Cook Recipe. Today we are going to make Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip.
Enchilada sauce and pepper jack shine in this gloriously cheesy dip.
- Yields: 8
- Preparation Time: 0 hours 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Ingredients for making Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 15-oz. can enchilada sauce
- 2 c. pepper jack, grated
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Directions for making Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
- In a slow-cooker, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, pepper jack, cream cheese, jalapeño, and taco seasoning. Cover and cook on high, 1 hour.
- Stir until creamy, then cook, covered, on low, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Thanks for visiting slowcookrecipe.com