Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Quick and easy way to cook turkey in the slow cooker. With only two ingredients, the only hard part is waiting.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- cook: 8 hrs
- total: 8 hrs 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Yield: 12 servings
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in turkey breast
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
Directions for Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast. Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin.
- Place in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on High for 1 hour, then set to Low, and cook for 7 hours.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
273 calories; protein 59.5g; carbohydrates 1.5g; fat 1.5g; cholesterol 164mg; sodium 308.9mg.